Elleebana lash lifts

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stanyer21

Nail addict
Reaction score
hi I know they are single use packets but is there only enough to do one client ?

I get 2 out of one sachet

I get 2 out of each sachet if used in time. If not, I keep the rest sealed and use as patch tests

I get 2 out of each sachet if used in time. If not, I keep the rest sealed and use as patch tests
Can I please ask what you mean by used in time? If I can't use my sachet on the same day I've been sealing, storing in the fridge & using them for patch tests. Can you use the same sachet the next day? or a couple of days later if stored in the fridge? Thank you.

Can I please ask what you mean by used in time? If I can't use my sachet on the same day I've been sealing, storing in the fridge & using them for patch tests. Can you use the same sachet the next day? or a couple of days later if stored in the fridge? Thank you.

Hi,

Yes, that’s what I do. I’ve used mine up to 4 days later as an actual treatment and they’ve been fine. The recommendation is 24 hours for that though.

After that I use for patch testing up to 2 weeks

I only get one treatment out of the packs... I'm sure they've got smaller. Do you apply a thin layer?

Latest posts

Back