Email address using my domain

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LouLou Harvey

Reaction score
Hi

I have purchased a domain so that I can use this for a website in the future (not quite ready to do it yet!) however I would like to have my email address using this domain. I would put an auto forward on so that it drops into my gmail mailbox do I can keep tabs.

How do I get the email address set up? Do I need to purchase another package for email? I bought the domain from 123-reg.co.uk

Anyone who can give me some pointers I would be very grateful!

Lou

Thank you AndyRH [emoji171]

I set up my salon email by just adding another email address to my existing BT account. No extra charge.
I just called it
[email protected]

You're right in making yourself look professional by using your domain e-mail.
It's easy and cheap enough to do with 123-reg. It's about £1-2 a month I think. Nothing in the grand scheme of things.

Problem with forwarding to your gmail is that your replies would then have to come from your gmail address.

It's easy enough to set up the email and add to your phone/tablet

I set up my salon email by just adding another email address to my existing BT account. No extra charge.
I just called it
[email protected]

Thanks. I didn't want to do this really - I wanted to use my domain so it kept everything uniform.

Thank you for the feedback though as it is interesting to see what others do [emoji2]

Good for you... if you already have a domain email, you can set it up to forward to your personal email.
When using your personal email to reply, you can select the "from" email to use.

I believe you can't select 'from' email just from a forward. The email with that domain would need to be set up on your phone/tablet/pc to give you that option.

Thank you so much everyone - you have really helped! Xx[emoji171]

Latest posts

Back