Emerald green hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beza27

Mel❤️
Reaction score
Hi
Is there anyone who can help with a formula to get a emerald green hair colour I was thinking of mixing the peacock green and kelly green together as the peacock green as a bluer base but too blue to what the client wants and the kelly green is to bright these are both joico stains and Iv had really good results from them with lasting power ! I will add a picture of the colour the client is wanting ..

Any help will be appreciated...

Thanks in advance...

Hi
Is there anyone who can help with a formula to get a emerald green hair colour I was thinking of mixing the peacock green and kelly green together as the peacock green as a bluer base but too blue to what the client wants and the kelly green is to bright these are both joico stains and Iv had really good results from them with lasting power ! I will add a picture of the colour the client is wanting ..

Any help will be appreciated...

Thanks in advance...

Can’t comment on Joico colours as I’ve never used them but I’ve bought a pack of light hair swatches and often try out different mixes of colours and test on these they’re good to be able to physically show the client aswell I got them from Salons Direct

I know Crazy Color do an Emerald Green shade if that was maybe another option?

Thanks love
Iv foud pulp riot and joico be the best for lasting

It’s just fitting the bill of all the colours as they won’t get used as it’s not every day I get someone wanting green hair if they was a couple of quid each I wouldn’t mind but there 11.00 a tube so was hoping somebody had already tried and successfully got the colour !

I’m confident the peacock colour and kelly green mixed together will work I’m waiting on the delivery of those thanks for ur help hun I’ll try the emerald crazy colour see what result that gives ! ❤️❤️ Xx

Latest posts

Back