EN Sculpting

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

babydollmama

Reaction score
Hiya geeks,

I'm gonna get myself on an L&P course next year but in the meantime I'm playing with the idea of getting the en sculpting course. Has anyone done it? and would you recommend it?

I had a bit of a search and couldn't find anything. I've done the gel one with them and now I feel I'm ready to go on to a class-taught course next year but I can't sit still for long so want to learn something now.

Many thanks if you can help!

I taught myself sculpting after being taught using tip and overlay.
Once you get the hang of how to fit the sculpting forms it's no different to applying your product to tips except you can form the shape of the nail using your brush instead of following the shape of the tip.

Thanks for your reply, I've had a play round with sculpting using gel but am really keen to get on an l&p course as well. I only wondered about the sculpting course as I believe their l&p tip and overlay course doesn't teach p&w (which seems ridiculous) !!

I taught myself sculpting after being taught using tip and overlay.
Once you get the hang of how to fit the sculpting forms it's no different to applying your product to tips except you can form the shape of the nail using your brush instead of following the shape of the tip.

Exactly what I did Sandi:)

EN tip and overlay certainly helped me get the hang of L&P otherwise I don't think I would have passed my assessments.

I thought they changed the tip and overlay to include the pink and white? maybe I dreamt it:eek: lol You could always get the dvd for the sculpting and include that with the tip and overlay course.
Take care of you
x

Exactly what I did Sandi:)

EN tip and overlay certainly helped me get the hang of L&P otherwise I don't think I would have passed my assessments.

I thought they changed the tip and overlay to include the pink and white? maybe I dreamt it:eek: lol You could always get the dvd for the sculpting and include that with the tip and overlay course.
Take care of you
x

Good idea, thanks for that. I may give them a ring and ask about the p&w issue, it seems strange that a course these days wouldn't include it.

Latest posts

Back