Environ training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xbeautyx

Reaction score
Just a quick one! I want to go on environ training, but does anyone know how much it is?
I dont want to become a stockest myselef just want to be able to do their facials in the salon im moving to that offer these treatments. Im self employed so i'll have to send myself xxx

Hi I think you have to buy there machine to be able to use environ and I don't think I'm aloud to say on here but I'm pretty sure it's a few thousand x

Just contact them they might be able to provide you with free training if you are working in a salon which uses environ and you explain the situation about self employed etc.

I've have just been on the Environ training in October the cost was £175. For 1 week training... It is very intense and an excellent course. X

I can't believe hey have the audacity to charge for the training ?!!!! Holy smokes ! Gracious , i suppose it might be bcoz it's not owned by environ itself Europe is a privately owned distribution...

Latest posts

Back