equipment catalogue

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angelina221

Master Lash Tech
Reaction score
i need to buy some salon chairs and backwashes etc... can anyone give me the name of a good catalogue? also i need to get insurance for hair and beauty. can't seem to find insurance on the habia website. is there another guild for hair and beauty that you can recommend-thanks

Hi I'm also looking for some new styling chairs without much luck! I got my hair and beauty insurance through Salon gold, hope this helps.

We got all our beauty and hair equipment from the Salon Equipment Centre near Leicester. They have got an website and a big showroom, plus lots of 2nd hand and ex-display furniture as well as new stuff.

Well worth the 2 hour drive to nosey around the showroom and they were very helpfull. They deliver too.

There a quite a few insurance companies - Professional beauty do a good value package for hair and beauty, or there is the Guild, BABTAC (not sure if they cover hair but would have thought so)

HTH :hug:

Latest posts

Back