essential nails airbrush course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emmalouisa

Reaction score
hi ya anyone done the essential nails airbrush homelearn course is the air brush any good that u get with it ?????

Hi, I bought the EN airbrush course but unfortunately never got round to completing it!

The air brush is excellent, but saying that I don't have much experience with air brushes so how would I know.

Glad you reminded me to get on and finish the course.

Good luck if you decide to have a go.

Sam

Don't know if I am being dense here:
with the airbrush that I have (just a cheapy £40 kit with an air can, for when I was doing graphics), the paint was decanted into glass or plastic jars which screwed onto the airbrush.
I've just looked at the EN site and what they sell, but they don't have any glass jars for sale separately and no mention of them in their kit.
How exactly does their airbrush work? Am I wrong in my perception of how the paint attaches to the airbrush (if you see what I mean), or is the EN kit an anomoly?
Or is it just that it's not made clear on the site, but they do come with jars..?
Lol x

Hi

The airbrushes have a paint cup on the top which you drop a few drops of paint into, you use such little paint that the glass jars are way to big for the amount you need!

HTH

T
xx

emmalouisa said:
hi ya anyone done the essential nails airbrush homelearn course is the air brush any good that u get with it ?????
i did it last year loved it and got a distinction i thought it was good value for money you get everything you need

p.s you get the airbrush dual action and compressor.
you only need to drop a couple of drops of airbrush paint in the top to do a hand

hi thanxs for that i thought it was value for your money as u get everything included and can pay by instalements xx

hi i have got the en kit , still havent finished the course though :eek: , just dont seem to get time , but i do use it and it is very good

hi dee

do u have to do certain patterns for the course how many nails do u have to do???????

the video goes through step by step all the airbrush designs you need to save on your progress card and all the designs stencilled on the video are included with your kit so you dont need to buy anything maybe more airbrush cleaner but thats it
off hand i think you do ten designs some on one nail and some you have to mirror on another nail

joannerowsell said:
i did it last year loved it and got a distinction i thought it was good value for money you get everything you need
Hi Joanne - how much is the course?

i paid in instalments i think it was about 89 ish a month god cant remember excactly but it was over 4 months

hi does anyone know if u can attach a different airbrush to the essential nails compressor for spray tanning????
wat size air brush do u use for tanning???

Hi,

You can attach a different airbrush to the Essential Nails compressor. The connecting hose is a universal fitting so all you need to do is disconnect the essential air gun from the hose and attach your tanning gun. I suggest a gun with a .5mm nozzle. Essential nails do supply tanning guns so do contact them direct if you are interested in purchasing one.

hi thanxs im just waiting for there reply xx just spoken to essential nails u can do the airbrushing course with everything included plus another airbrush so i can do my tanning as well for just over £100 per month for 4 months sounds like a good deal xx

I just booked this course yesterday with them - on the monthly payment. Really excited to get started - everything should arrive next week. Can't wait! Feel like a kid looking into a toy store window. :lol:

Latest posts

Back