Essential Nails Course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lisaloveliness

Reaction score
Hi has anyone done a course with essential nails i have already done a gel nail course but fancy the acrylic as well so i thought i might try these at home as i work full time so not much free time in the wk to attend a course.

:green:

Yeah I've done 2 courses so far with them - L&P & Maintainance - i can highly reccomend them xxx

Hi
I have also done the gel and then went on to do the acrylic, I acctually found the acrylic a little easier after I had done the gel.

I think EN are great, really nice people and the products are fantastic.

I did the acrylic too, fabulous , i learnt so much! they are very helpful too.
I am, and I would recomend to do more trainingthat is classroom based in the future , to keep up with the modern techniques etc,stop you getting rusty so to speak!
good luck with your course Carriex

Hiya Ive just ordered my course today! it said its been dispatched so might be here tmoz! Yey! There products look fantastic and i cant wait!

Sorry forgot to mention im doing the acrylic course! DOH!! Hannah xxx

heya
i have also done the L&P and Maintenance and am waiting for my Fibreglass course at the mo, hopefully it will turn up tomoro!!! EN are really helpful and i would highly recommend training with them if you dont have time to do a classroom course.

woo excited now glad of the great response

i was bit sceptical with doing it at home not any more

Latest posts

Back