Essential Nails For Sale

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rachel_1984

Reaction score
Hello

I have decided to sell the Essential Nails Home Learn Gel Course that I recently purchased, and have placed an ad in Geekbay for you all to take a peek!

I havnt had time to complete the course, and as I am heading back to Turkey in a couple of weeks it will be impossible to take with me.

All items are sealed and in excellent condition. The teaching format is VHS video.

I am unable to currently post a picture as I am posting my thread from holiday in Amsterdam! If anybody would like to see a photo, I will happily have one availble from Wednesday onwards.

Any interest please PM me.

Many thanks!

Rachel xxxx

Awww what a shame Rachel - can someone not send it over to you??
xx

Rachel, just in case you're not aware (and any prospective buyers), even if the EN course hasn't been used, if it is sold on to someone else, they will have to pay EN something like £95.00 if they want to get their work marked and a certificate. A few people have been caught out like this so it might be worth finding out exactly what EN want before they transfer the course over to another person, and make it clear on your listing in GeekBay, just in case it comes back on you.

Jackie
x

Latest posts

Back