Essential Nails course!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

josafeenlashes

Miss Nailashious
Reaction score
I am just about to book an Acrylic Career Package course with Essential Nails! Am very nervous and excited at the same time! Please tell me I am doing the right thing and that those who have trained with them have found them really good?! I don't have the time to take off of work to go to any other courses so this would really suit me down to a T to be able to study in my own time! I also find it really hard getting models so having the nail trainer will be a god send...I hope!

Sorry for the random message, I am just very excited, and nervous at the same time! Lol! xx

I have trained with essential nails I love them I did gel polish and am now doing gel tips, the training hand is easy to use and with this you can take your time doing it 😄 x

Thank you! How long had you been doing gel polish for before you started on gel nail tips? xx

As soon as I finished the gel polish course I ordered the gel tips so have only just started x

I love the gel polish colours they have so many to choose from x

Ah great :) I offer Gelish but only qualified at the beginning of the month so wasn't quite sure whether starting a new course so soon was advisable :) xx

Yeah as long as you don't have an outstanding balance with them then you can have 2 courses at the same time, once I finish the gel tips I will move onto the acrylics x

hi, im completely new to this forum so please bare with me..

im also looking into the essential nails courses

i was going to do the instant business package and then the professional acrylic nail course

or

uv gel polish course, manicure and pedicure course, maintaining nails course and acrylic nail course as a starter (looking into going mobile at some point with a few other ideas funds allowing for the future to help expand my clientele)

they are both cover exactly the same the only difference is with the business package you get the gelaze 14 colour pack and nail colour display tree.

im going to see what funds i have in the new year, it looks good and reading reviews people and have successful businesses from it

good luck

I would have gone with the business package but didn't have enough money but I am slowly building up my gel polish colours it's a good place to do the course as I find the chat really helpful if your stuck x

Well...I have booked it! Won't get my delivery until after Christmas but at least it's done and I will be ready to start next year! Really excited!

I have trained with essential nails I love them I did gel polish and am now doing gel tips, the training hand is easy to use and with this you can take your time doing it 😄 x

Jade dose the course includethe new led curable gels bulier/sculpture and soak off?
If so do you have the curing times for them please :Love:

It's a uv lamp that you have to use and it's a builder gel that's in the course

It's a uv lamp that you have to use and it's a builder gel that's in the course

Thank you,

I've just got the new gel from EN and they are led curable but not sure on timings as 5 have popped of in less than 48hrs. Will give them a call when they open again.

Thanks xxxx

Thank you,

I've just got the new gel from EN and they are led curable but not sure on timings as 5 have popped of in less than 48hrs. Will give them a call when they open again.

Thanks xxxx

Yeah I haven't tried the new gel I know the gel polish is led as I have done and finished the gel polish course how long are you curing them for? Xx

I started thinking about it too, but I am wondering if you do course with EN, do you have to work on their products or can use any?
decided to ask here as you have already finished the course probably:)

Also, are there any problems with insurance after? Can you work in salons after gaining qualification?(and of course I mean after practising, not just after finishing course like any lol) and can you open your own salon or need to have NVQ for this?

I started thinking about it too, but I am wondering if you do course with EN, do you have to work on their products or can use any?
decided to ask here as you have already finished the course probably:)

Also, are there any problems with insurance after? Can you work in salons after gaining qualification?(and of course I mean after practising, not just after finishing course like any lol) and can you open your own salon or need to have NVQ for this?

Hello KateJ did you get your answers please? X

Hello KateJ did you get your answers please? X
Not really, got standard course in the end. Don't think to be honest EN is worth money :/

Latest posts

Back