Euphoria One Lengths, please help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xlmxxx

Reaction score
Goo afternoon guys,

I have decided to use Euphoria One as my main supplier, looking at mainly the Brazilian range.

I am trying to put together some prices, but struggling with the lengths of the hair, I don't want to work out a price for 18 inch using the 16-18 inch hair and it come as 16 inch.

Please can someone let me know their experience on lengths of the hair.

Thank you :)

Please help [emoji4]

The 16-18 inch comes at around 19 inches so allow for cutting and blending

Thank you! Do you also use this supplier? x x

Yes they are brilliant

Yes they are brilliant
I have just ordered some of the stick tips in 20 inch in the Brazilian range and the hair is gorgeous. With the 5mm ring. looking forward to fitting them.
thank you for your help.

I use them all the time and love them but I had the same problem re pricing for the 18" in my experience that length is always on the 16" side so now I always end up getting the 20" hair for clients who want 18" as it's too risky getting the 16/18! ( if that makes sense,) [emoji30]

I use them all the time and love them but I had the same problem re pricing for the 18" in my experience that length is always on the 16" side so now I always end up getting the 20" hair for clients who want 18" as it's too risky getting the 16/18! ( if that makes sense,) [emoji30]
Agree hair is always around 16" x

Good afternoon all.

Thank you for your comments.

If you require longer lengths, please place a comment in the order comments section and a member of the team will be more than happy to process this for you.

Kind regards.

The Euphoria One Team.

The longest the 16"-18" has came in at for me, after requesting longer, has been 17". So I use the 16"-18" for my 14"-16" and the 20" for my 18" and 20". Just price accordingly x

Latest posts

Back