Euphoria One?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nailgirl9217

Reaction score
Does anyone use Euphoria One? Looking for a new supplier for wefts as I need to get more mixed colours, currently use Angel remy.

Do you need a trade account with them?

Does anyone use Euphoria One? Looking for a new supplier for wefts as I need to get more mixed colours, currently use Angel remy.

Do you need a trade account with them?

Euphoria One is the best supplier I've used for a long time, I would deff recommed. Hair is amazing and they will always help you.

I have a trade accounts with 20%. Xx

How do you apply for a trade account? I couldn’t see it on their site but was on the mobile version x

How do you apply for a trade account? I couldn’t see it on their site but was on the mobile version x

I think they have a trade account bit on their site. You can always email them too. Xx

I think they have a trade account bit on their site. You can always email them too. Xx

Do you find their wefts good quality? What range do you use more of? I need more mixed colours and nicer platinums x

Yes their wefts are amazing quality. I always use the Brazilian and russian on my customers. They are a little more expensive then there other hair but well worth it.

I had a client contact me after 1 years with having the same brazilain weft and I could still use the hair.

I've tried loads of suppliers but Euphoria is by far the best.

Agreed, they are my main supplier and no problems so far. Colours can sometimes be off from the colour ring but consistently good!

Agreed, they are my main supplier and no problems so far. Colours can sometimes be off from the colour ring but consistently good!

Thank you! Do you use just wefts or their bonds too? X

I use both their wefts and mini tips x

Really good quality hair, amazing stock and always post on time. But occasionally get sent hair that’s not really the same shade as the colour wheel so I have to send it back and never get a apology . But overall they are my main supplier along with angel remy x

I've been using Euphoria One's Brazilian hair for a while now, which is fine, however I've had a few problems with colour matches etc and I find their customer service really poor. A client used some hair from prestige and it seemed good. Anyone ordered from Prestige, is it as good as Euphoria's Brazilian range, any other advice suppliers etc.

I'm also struggling with beads - i want to buy them in bulk but need silicones that don't slip.

I've been using Euphoria One's Brazilian hair for a while now, which is fine, however I've had a few problems with colour matches etc and I find their customer service really poor. A client used some hair from prestige and it seemed good. Anyone ordered from Prestige, is it as good as Euphoria's Brazilian range, any other advice suppliers etc.

I'm also struggling with beads - i want to buy them in bulk but need silicones that don't slip.

i also get problems occasionally with the colours not matching that well, i found there customer service really good when i first started ordering with them but now its been a few years not as great. They are always polite and respond but just normally not very helpful. My client had shade 60 from prestige and it went matted after 3-4 weeks, but that was 2 years or so ago so may have changed/just been a bad batch. I order my nano rings from a seller i think is called harmony beauty on ali express its about £8 for 1000 silicone lined nano rings

Latest posts

Back