Euphoria tape hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ceecee71

Reaction score
Has anyone used it? Just wondering if anyone has any feedback on thickness and longevity please. Ta x

Love it:) only use the Brazilian range though, good thickness is double drawn, wefts are really thick, blonde set lasted my client a year and she bleached it twice x

Love it:) only use the Brazilian range though, good thickness is double drawn, wefts are really thick, blonde set lasted my client a year and she bleached it twice x
The tape hair? It only comes in Russian/Mongolian doesn't it?

Yes, you're correct not in Brazillian only Russian/Mongolian.

Hi, no I've not used their tape ins, sorry.

Haven't used the tape hair but use their Russian Mongolian wefts alot and the quality is good. I had mine in September to last Friday and it was still perfect. Only removed as changing my colour x

Haven't used the tape hair but use their Russian Mongolian wefts alot and the quality is good. I had mine in September to last Friday and it was still perfect. Only removed as changing my colour x
Thanks love. I'm a bit concerned that no one seems to be using the tapes though!! Lol x

I think they've only just introduced them? I very rarely do tapes so I just use hair planet x

Latest posts

Back