Eve Taylor Eye Collagen Masque

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Angellcake

Reaction score
Hiya
I really want to introduce the eve taylor eye masque to my treatment list and i have done a search and found a few posts regarding this treatment which were quite helpful. Please could someone let me know how they actually use the masque, do you apply it on the eye lid too or above?? I would be grateful for any replies on this product/treatment thanks. :)

I had a chat to the Eve Taylor staff at ExCel about exactly this!

Apparently you wipe over the entire eye area with Chamomile Hydrolat and then cover with gauze. You apply the mask over that entire area and leave (can't remember how long for!:rolleyes:) and then remove by lifting the gauze away.

However, I too would love to know more about the treatment from someone who has actually used it in their salon.

The ET team also advised me that it works well as a special offer along with an eyebrow shape and lash/brow tinting - a complete eye treatment package. Only I was wondering in which order to do the treatments and whether to wax or tweezer.

Anyone else????????? :green:

Thanks for the info -think i will need a guinea pig to try it out on first as the masque can be a little tricky to manage, especially over gauze. I will let you know how i get on! I would think you would do any shaping, waxing or tinting last. Would like to hear how others get on with it??? Thanks again Debs.

Hi you all

I use Eve Taylor in my salon and my clients love it, so do i too :)

The eye contour mask is a lovely treatment really brings the eyes alive great for saggy eyes tired eyes etc.

always wax or tweeze after the treatment as with any epelation treatment you are opening the pores and then vunerable to infection.

Its the same for tinting. tint first wax or tweeze afterwards.

Thanks. :)

Do you apply the camomile hydrolat and gauze first?

So you r routine would be -

1. Mask
  2. Tint
  3. Wax
Would that be right?

Also how to you promote it to your clients, as a stand alone treatment or as part of a facial?

Sorry for all the questions.:o:green:

Many thanks of all the tips and advice, i did my first eye treatment tonight and it went really well - the client loved it. I did a quick cleanse and tone, followed by a face massage, then applied the masque. It would be great to incorporate the masque into a luxury facial or perhaps promote the treatment by offering a free eyelast tint. Thanks again.

hi I just looked on tv ET web site and they have training dates for the products and the systems

Latest posts

Back