Eve Taylor! Getting to know you

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeautiqueSpa

Reaction score
...getting to know all about you!

What's the most efficient way to get to know the various products and protocols for the treatments?
I have been building my salon these past few months and now have my hands on the Eve Taylor Initial purchase option 2 plus extra products in order to carry out the luxury facials.

This is my first learning curve after qualifying and I am just after some advice from you lovely guys and gals, if you have any, on systems you used/perfected to learn what each product does and if there is a trick or any tips/insider knowledge for how to get to grips with knowing what product is in what treatment and how best to set up in the salon?

I have practiced the Express facial and the Skin Quenching Facial so far and loved using the products but was actually amazed at how much space all the various bottles took up on my trolley :D

Hi BeautiqueSpa, Eve Taylor have a professional Facebook group which is probably more suited to this as it essentially is Eve Taylor stockists that will help you best with this. S x

Oh yeah, thanks, I have joined that but am rarely on Facebook so always forget about it. Thanks for the reminder xx

Latest posts

Back