Eve Taylor

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

traceyp

Reaction score
Hi. Just got my mobile kit for facials, can
Anyone recommend a facial massage oil to
Compliment it, as the oil included in kit sinks straight into skin, and i would like to carry out face, neck and
Shoulder massage in treatment. X

I have this too, Mayb try using a plain oil to carry out the massage such as a base oil.

Sent from my HTC Desire using SalonGeek

Compliment it, as the oil included in kit sinks straight into skin, and i would like to carry out face, neck and

The facial blend oils in the metal pumps are not for your slip-and-glide facial massage. They do a range of ready blended facial massage oils for that purpose. I use the Soothing pre-blended face massage oil. HTH x

I don't have anything to add except that I bought my mobile kit yesterday, from a very lovely lady on the ET stand at Pro Beauty. Very exciting.

Eve Taylor do 4 different pre-blended oils for slip and slide massage:

Soothing, Delicate, Revitalising and Clearing. Check out their website for details.

Sorry this is slightly irrevalant, but is the mobile kit any good? I'm looking to change products! X

Sorry this is slightly irrevalant, but is the mobile kit any good? I'm looking to change products! X

Definitely, especially loved the facial oils and the way it goes into the skin with out that oily/greasy feel after. The mobile kit has everything you need to get started. Thanks for your help ladies will check out the preblended oils x

Is it just mainly oils in the kit? Or has it got cleansers, masks, exfoliators etc? X

Is it just mainly oils in the kit? Or has it got cleansers, masks, exfoliators etc? X

You get moisturising lotions, toners, cleansers masks and oils for all the skin types, it's great value, you can get started straight away with this kit. I'm gonna work from it and add other products to build up my collection as i go and gradually replace with the pro size products x

Latest posts

Back