Exfoliators

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dusk&Summer

Reaction score
What exfoliators would you recommend?

I have very dark hair, so I also have quite dark hair on my legs. I use an epilator and this has made a significant difference from using a razor, but you can still see some hairs growing just under the skin. They aren't ingrown hairs, just where the hair has started growing and hasn't broken the skin yet, if you get me? Makes my legs look a bit hairy when they aren't!

I didn't know whether an exfoliator with salicylic acid would be beneficial, or is this a bit extreme? Other exfoliators I have tried haven't had much effect, although I have only tried high street brands.

Also, what are the benefits of Bio-oil? Is it any good?

Sorry for the essay!

Thanks, Charlotte.

I find exfoliators really weird as they dont make sense.Usually the facial exfoliators are rougher than body ones, when really it should be the other way round!!!
I couldnt find one rough enough for my skin as i suffer with ingrown hairs. So i bought some exfoliating gloves and this seems to do the trick (and its cheaper)

And ooooooooh dont get me started on the bio oil FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!
I cover myself in it every morning. It makes your skin look and feel better and doesnt leave your skin feeling all nasty and like it cannot breathe.
xxx

bio oil is a god send!!!!!! i used it when i was pregnant and didnt have a single stretch mark at the end of it! i love the stuff! x x x

Latest posts

Back