Exhausted?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's this great word I use sometimes - only sometimes mind. It's the word no.

I have no desire to do family and friends without getting paid especially outside my normal working hours.

No is a very liberating word x

Same! My lot get it done in work hours or not at all!

Friends asking you to squeeze them in and when you say you don't finish until 9pm they say they they don't mind waiting until then!!! Ha....I do lol.

Ha not a chance!

See I'm going to completely disagree with you all here I miss the rush of being in a salon over Christmas period! X

See I'm going to completely disagree with you all here I miss the rush of being in a salon over Christmas period! X
How come? What are you doing now then? o_O

I do hair mobile but have a full time job in a private hospital 2 weeks off for Christmas now! X

Feel awful horrible sore throat and exhausted. Looking forward to my Christmas break as of tomorrow! I was just about to
Start a new thread called "LEAVE ME ALONE". About the people who expect you to work on your days off and do favours for them after you finish your clients. Had it last night and this morning. Takes the p*** really as all the regulars were booked in ages ago, especially when it's emotional blackmail like "I just wanted to feel good for Christmas, sad face emoji. Ha ha!

I actually love the festive period. Going to people's houses everyone all buzzing and excited. But this nonsense two days before Christmas I can do without. My blood was boiling this morning feel a bit better for writing this ha he! Merry Christmas geeks xxxx

I'm shattered too, my throat feels like it has razor blades stuck down it and my feet are killing me. Roll on 4pm tomorrow!

Pahahaha! Just saw this on Facebook I think that someone saw me enjoying my bubble bath! :D

Hahahahaha! That's hilarious! Feel your pain x

I know right :rolleyes: you can just imagine how happy I was today :mad::(. Seriously tho I couldn't even lift my arms to serve up spaghetti out of the pan tonight for my spag Bol! :eek:
I'd work for you ;p

Latest posts

Back