Expanding Aesthetic Business from Mobile to Consulting Room - Discounts????

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NurseJane

Reaction score
Hey fellow geeks,

I've been providing a mobile service to clients requesting botox and dermal fillers etc for the last year, and have finally bit the bullet and found myself the perfect consulting room. I think this will open up my market to those that prefer to be seen in a more clinically orientated environment.

Question is, do I offer a discount to clients attending the consulting room?

:?:

We have an aesthetic clinic and regularly offer discounts on treatments but never on our Doctor services - clients come to us based on professionalism & trust - price has never been an issue.
Hope this helps.

No my lovely .. why would you want to do that?

If its introductory to get people in maybe 10% but otherwise no .. you are going to have more overheads and may have to charge more not less lol!

Jacqui xx

Both excellent points! It would only be an introductory offer but I must admit, I fear it then sets a precedent with some clients who "shop around". And I would get no repeat business from these clients

And shop-around clients are not really the ones you want to give your discounts to. Save that for your repeat clientele - they deserve it!

Jacqui xx

How very true! Maybe my offer should be To book a treatment and receive 10% off the next treatment.

I love salon geek x

That sounds much better .. I love SG too lol

Jacqui xx

Agree - reward the retained...and shout about this approach to attract the new. Just consider at what point a discount kicks in. For me it's a 5th wax...keeping my service high value, client has already become loyal & is then not likely to be promiscuous... a simple, transparent system that has worked wonders for me :))) Good luck with new way of working - exciting times!

Latest posts

Back