experience wanted

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dingbat

Reaction score
Hi everyone, hope you are all good. Wanted to know if anyone out there knows how I go about getting some salon training. I would like to learn more and be more confident. I would like p/t or evenings for a couple of weeks. I just want to learn. All I ask is for help and maybe a cup of tea.

Hi There

I think that if you phone some of the larger salons in your area or even the ones based in hotels, they will be only to pleased to have a volunteer to help. I did this in a local salon and I observed treatments, and performed the ones that I was qualified in. and I helped tidy the salon and fold towels etc. This gave me a very very good understanding of how a salon was run.
I found that once I sat down and actually phoned a few salons, I had quite a few offers.
hope this helps
good luck:hug:

what are you struggling with hun ?? if you are near me you are welcome to come round to mine and have a practise, and i will give you pointers ,i will even make you a cuppa , lol
cant help with observing clients tho coz am mobile :lol:
hth xx

Latest posts

Back