Express Lash Course Essex

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nat-Nat

Reaction score
Hi all I was wondering if anyone knew of a course in Essex that was just for Express Lashes? I'm trained in SP and clusters but can't find anywhere that just does Express?

If anyone can recommend anywhere please let me know? Thanks you!

Flirties do a express lash course. Or a combined express/strip/party lash course. Have a look. There's also money off the courses at the moment!! X

So flirties only provide training in Essex? Thanks in advance x

That's the only one I can see at the mo but it looks like you have to buy a kit and I've already got loads of stuff so don't want to do that really!

Sorry thought you meant the ONLY training. No I think they have trainers countrywide

Ah Francis do an express lash online course if you are already trained in sp lashes x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Oh right thanks for that I'll have a look as I saw the Carlton Institute did AH Francis express but you had to do a SP conversion to them!

Oh right thanks for that I'll have a look as I saw the Carlton Institute did AH Francis express but you had to do a SP conversion to them!

I would give ah Francis a call as the website just says the pre-requisite is just to be sp lash trained. Maybe its different through the carlton.

Nails <3 you're a star! It's perfect!! Exactly what I wanted and all booked! Thank you!! Xx

Nails <3 you're a star! It's perfect!! Exactly what I wanted and all booked! Thank you!! Xx

Let me know what its like please as I may book it xx

Latest posts

Back