Extension hair that softens fast

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ceecee71

Reaction score
Hi all,
I mostly use Angel Remy and generally I'm happy. The only problem is that I find the hair takes a long time to soften/fluff up. Some clients say it's a good couple of weeks (5-8 washes) and then it suddenly becomes like natural hair and is easier to style and manage.

I have also used Tasha Jacks and her hair is great after the first wash. So what I'm looking for is a middle ground. A supplier who doesn't have the TJ price tag but whose hair goes manageable after a couple of washes. Anyone got any experiences please.

Thank you 😃

Have you ever used bellissima royal? That's not as dear as TJ, I use it on my clients a lot if they want the cheaper option. The best hair from them as a weft starts around £xx for 14"

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Last edited by a moderator:
I love prestige's russian standard range for manageability, it thickens up beautifully after a wash or two, nice and easy to style and holds a style xx

Sent from my C6903 using SalonGeek mobile app

I love prestige's russian standard range for manageability, it thickens up beautifully after a wash or two, nice and easy to style and holds a style xx

Thanks Tawnsta. Is it single/double drawn? And roughly how long does it last? I have a few specific clients who will pay more for hair that gets there quicker as it drives them mad when its stiff for weeks but it obvs needs to hold up in terms of longevity too. Xx

Its a very good single drawn if you order from the website, (10% off for pros) id advise only ordering I.tips from the website and contacting them via fb for a direct number for Jo, she sells Double drawn u tips which are superb, and the keratin is much stronger. (she won't sell to non pros so have to order direct from her)
I've not been using them for ages to know exactly how long they last but I trialled them myself for 6 months and they were still looking good after a trip to Tunisia (in the sea and pool oops), I took them out to try another supplier amd regret it lol. I've been using it on my clients for around 4 months and currently having great feedback.
It's not a true Russian, but Russian standard, so the price is brilliant.
This pic is 125 I tips from the website xxx

Attachments

• 1410244463278.jpg
    1410244463278.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 168
I'm finding this so interesting hearing about these new brands of hair , I ve tried so many out , clients say great , so I buy a colour ring and then long term all goes matted and knotty , My long term favourite is still celebrity elite , double drawn , mostly beautiful quality and have a client who come November will have been wearing her colour 4 for two years 😊
Although limited there to 18 inch it's soft and natural from the start .
On a quest for longer hair that was affordable I found beautyworks at salon international last year and apart from a couple of non likers it's been great and again softens up really quickly and have now got wearers lasting at least 6 months .
I'm interested to try the new brands I'm hearing about on here , well new to me anyway xx

I have also used Angel remy and it was good in starting but after some days they started getting rough and little bit curly after 3rd wash.So you should be careful while using Angel Remy.

Great. Thanks. I've not yet had a problem like that with angel Remy, it's just the initial manageability. I'll have a look at prestige. Does anyone know what Angel Locks are like I this respect?

Angel Locks anyone?

My clients love Angel locks te hair is amazing I have one client who has just had a refit in of it after 3 months of the blonde hair and dyed it! And still perfect condition! Went to another client who had it in a week ago went back and added more to her hair and the extensions fluffed fab

Thank you. I'll try them both. 😃😃

I'd second angel lock amazing quality and last well I have done a refit after 3 months as well blonde 22 and still great

Hi girls I am trying out new extensions I was trained in Balmain witch is beautiful but pricey for clients.i have also used hairtrade witch I find not best quality.was thinking of trying hair planet or angel remy.what do u think is best company & also my hair is pretty thin what method would u suggest is best bonds or weave thank u x

Latest posts

Back