Extension products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lolajade

Reaction score
Just had a new set of nanos in today and want to make the last as long as possible.
I've been looking at old threads and can't find much info on good products to use on extensions, only not what to use. I know a lot of you say to use what your supplier recommended...well mine recommended x10 from Sally's and I know that's not great. In The past she's also recommended a otc shampoo by L'Oréal that's sulphate free but not anything professional.
It's blondes too so I want to keep as silky as I can!
Any advice please?

L'Oréal everpure, morrocan oil is very nice on extensions

Thanks , I'll have a look at that

Ah that's was I was using last time , I wanted a professional recommendation really so I know I'm using the best I can !

Moroccan oil the proper brand name (not the knock off / copy stuff) is a professional brand

It was the L'Oréal one I was using last time, from Superdrug. It was ok on my first set but the second set dried out quickly so I was looking for better products this time.
I'll have a look at the morrocan oil range too.

Aw right okay was it the same brand of hair with both sets?

Yes exactly the same hair but it was no where near the same quality. I'm trying it once more now , it could have just been a bad batch last time . I just want to look after them the best I can, so looking for better quality products.

Yes exactly the same hair but it was no where near the same quality. I'm trying it once more now , it could have just been a bad batch last time . I just want to look after them the best I can, so looking for better quality products.

Can I ask what the brand is?

It's Indian Angel Remy , the first lot I had was amazing and I was really impressed. I'm hoping that last lot was a blip because for the price it's really good normally.

Unite or icon are amazing on extensions x

Latest posts

Back