Extension suppliers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gee1234

Reaction score
Can anyone help please, I am going to be doing mobile hair extensions but I can not seem to fined a good supplier! I want them to be like 0.8g and remmy and also what a high choice if coulers in bobded and stick tip and will also get a hair ring can anyone recommend any one ? Thank you ☺

Hi there
when you say you cant find a good supplier, can i ask who you have tried and how you have tested the hair to say they arent good?

Hi, because I have been using them on my self I have been having extentions for over a year but I want my clients to have really good hair with good choice of color, I have tried halo and glamours lengths and eBay just wanted to no if any one new of any which are good

There is a really long thread about this. A lot of people on here rate Sjk, Hairport by valentine and tasha jacks, but if you look up the thread it will give you loads of suggestions.

Thanks kimi I will look ☺

Probably the best thing to do is have a few companies in mind and ask for samples and then wash dry and style a dozen times and see how tge hair holds out. That's what I am doing at the min. I am looking at afew to make sure for example if I want I tips in 2 different weights and my chosen supplier only does 1g but my client's hair might only taje 0.6g then I have different options. Well thats hiw I am looking at it anyway. I made a shortlist of about 5 and am testing them

How's the testing going kizzycat?

Which suppliers are your top 3 now?

Hairplanet do exactly what you are talking about and I know a lot of people use them. I just received hair from them today and it's lovely.

Latest posts

Back