Extension suppliers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ratchett's Xtensions

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend some more suppliers to me, I love the variety sjk offer, and have been using them for years but after a dodgy order this week I want to see what else is out there as being new here I see a lot of company names flying about, I have written to a few and am awaiting samples but please feel free to drop some more names, I'm currently looking for I-tip and nano, somewhere that stocks both would be great, as like I said sjk do such a great range in looking for something similar thanks

If you have a search you'll see so many recommendations.. But just as a quick overview this is probably what you'll find..

Budget:
- Angel Remy
- Prestige (soon to offer middle/high end)
- Euphoria One Indian
- Routes

Middle:
- Euphoria One Brazillian
- Transform

High:
- Fabulong
- AngelsLocks
- Remi Cachet

We use hair rehab -amazing hair!

SJK would still be my favorite no matter what company you use there will always be one person who got a bad batch.vive even had bad hair from tasha jacks !
Eurphoria one is nice to. Hair planet for budget. Archie Lloyds snd Tasha jacks for high end x

Can anyone recommend some more suppliers to me, I love the variety sjk offer, and have been using them for years but after a dodgy order this week I want to see what else is out there as being new here I see a lot of company names flying about, I have written to a few and am awaiting samples but please feel free to drop some more names, I'm currently looking for I-tip and nano, somewhere that stocks both would be great, as like I said sjk do such a great range in looking for something similar thanks
Hi I was put onto Archie Lloyd hair extensions and I can honestly say the hair is the best I have used. It's amazing quality Russian hair lasting upto 2 years, And each batch I have ordered has been perfect, worth every penny. www.archielloydshairextensions.com you could ask for some samples and see what you think x

Last edited:
I've already messaged them along with quite a few others, thank you. X

Latest posts

Back