Extension suppliers?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

##viks##

Reaction score
hi im newly qualified to hair extentions and im struggling to find a supplier of 24" pre bonded. its all very confusing online and needing some advice please x

There’s so many threads on here regarding suppliers so put in a search and you should find them. Regarding that long length euphoria one do 22/24” in their russian Mongolian range. Hope this is helpful x

There’s so many threads on here regarding suppliers so put in a search and you should find them. Regarding that long length euphoria one do 22/24” in their russian Mongolian range. Hope this is helpful x
hi
thankyou. its so hard making a decision of the rite supplier and ther are so many mixed reviews on them all. ive ordered a sample from expert hair extentions as they did the longer length. i trained with belle hair acadamy and they were great. however glamerous lengths only do up to 18" in the athena and 22" in russian. which will be fine for most but ive had 2 people ask for the longer. x

Hey
I use hair sprays hair it’s lovely quality fast posting!
Do u need 24inchs???

Hey
I use hair sprays hair it’s lovely quality fast posting!
Do u need 24inchs???
hi.
i havent heard of that one will check it out. i tryed to talk her out of 24" but shes adament she wants them so haveing abit of a nightmare finding somewhere i can trust. being new to it all doesnt help lol x

Archie Lloyds do 24"! I fitted some last month its lush xx

maybe I can help you

The 24 inch lengths I have experience of are Tantrum and Remi Catchet. Both great brands and keep the double dream down to the ends.
Remi catchet is incredible quality.
My experience of the glamourous lengths hair is awful. But that was about 5 years ago so may have improved.
Just be careful with their "russiarange" as it's not actually Russian hair it's just a branding.
So it's bearing that in mind when explaining price differences x

Latest posts

Back