Extreme Powder Glaze

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kellyc

Reaction score
Can anyone please tell me if they use this system on a regular basis and if they find it strong enough im guessing its not as strong as acrylic but wondered it is a successful system that can be used alongside gel and acrylic? thanks x x x

Kellyc said:
Can anyone please tell me if they use this system on a regular basis and if they find it strong enough im guessing its not as strong as acrylic but wondered it is a successful system that can be used alongside gel and acrylic? thanks x x x

Hi Kelly

I used this system on a client the other day as she wanted extentions for a one off occassion. I dont beleive it can be as strong as tradtional acrylic, so to answer your question yes I use ir along side but for one-off sets and not I don't think it is as strong. Backscratchers system only requires two coats of resin so it is very quick and easy....

I would recommend stocking this or a similar product for such clients...

Hope this helps

Louise

I use this system along side all my other L&P and gels and have to say that I find it great and really really strong. I wear it myself and also have done clients and have never had a nail break once. It is so easy to apply that you almost think that you are cheating by not doing it the hard way. Its as easy as applying nail varnish and there is so little buffing to do that it cuts down on that time too.

Hope you are as successful with it.
Val

I love it also Kelly, I always had it on my nails until recently. I find it really strong, easy to use and a nice look to it too.

I have used it and have a lot of stock but find it is ok for one off's but not really strong to keep on all the time.

Don't know if it is better with silk or fibreglass

I have use this system quite a bit. It's the only way that I was able to apply a full set to myself where my 'wrong' hand looked good. I didn't have any problems regarding strength, found it very durable & filing was a breeze.

I love this system - it's fab :D

If you're doing french white tips, then there's also no need to blend. There's also no need to apply fibreglass or silk, if you're getting your powder application right.

Gets a big thumbs up from me :cool: !

I use this all the time as well as L+P and its great

low odour, nice and easy strong minimal buffing and filing to finish!

Great stuff!

Latest posts

Back