Eyebrow extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beautytrix training is over one day and can be done at the trainers venue or they may travel to yourself if you enquire on the beautytrix site they will direct you to your nearest trainer so you can have a chat 😃

Has anyone tried Lash base glue?

I have tried lash base glue and it has really good staying power. It lasts a good 3-4 weeks xx

I have tried lash base glue and it has really good staying power. It lasts a good 3-4 weeks xx

Hi Roxy, have you personally used this glue and had brows last 3-4 weeks? Why are you going to train with ILAH? X

I trained with London Brows in the United States and they are amazing! The kit is included and you will walk out of the class knowing exactly what to do. So if you are in the United States, London Brows is one of the first companies to train in brow extensions in the US. They will be at the Vegas show, and offer a special on training!
10333467_10152488044913556_295229872022674299_o.jpg

Haha, I'm sorry! I've had so many people contact me about this adhesive not lasting 48 hours, so i got some and low and behold didnt get past 48 hours! It's completely unfair to draw people in with ridiculously false claims!!

An anybody tell me how much they charge to do the eyebrow extensions please and infills and in process of updating my pricelist haven't actually started doing the Brows yet x

Really want to take the face frame course but it is the most expensive one i have come across. Is it worth the money and do you get the kit included in the full price? x

Really want to take the face frame course but it is the most expensive one i have come across. Is it worth the money and do you get the kit included in the full price? x

The kit is included in the price, the kit has a recoup of over £1,000 and includes marketing materials including brochures,
Window sticker and a fabric banner.
Faceframe is the only treatment of its kind in the world to be insured by BABTAC endorsed by CIBTAC and have EU registration and certification.
If you look on their Facebook page they are in numerous magazines, and they also have a Facebook offer of £95 off the course at the moment!
Xx

I have just heard that Faceframe 3D eyebrows are finalising a conversion course for people who have done brow extension training they are not happy with, I know quite a few girls have asked me so I'm posting here.
If its something your interested in you can message me with your details which I can pass on or email [email protected] so they can put you on the list for when its been finalised.

Have a nice day ladies xxx

I would be interested in the conversion course x

Princess Paula can I please use this pic to show my clients? I'd love to offer this treatment but im trying to research if they'd have this as a regular treatment or just for an occasion

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Princess Paula can I please use this pic to show my clients? I'd love to offer this treatment but im trying to research if they'd have this as a regular treatment or just for an occasion

Of course! Sorry for late reply I've been on holiday x

Im thinking about doing this course ,wondering if there's a call for it and what would you charge ? Also what would you use to do this treatment a couch or chair ? I rent a corner in a hair salon but do pedi's in a small corner away from window. Would this area be suitable ? X

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Any advice please :( x

How can clients a maintain and tame the Brow Extensions to avoid them getting unruly?

3-4 weeks with lash base??!!!
Please tell me your secret?! Or is it your clients behaving. Mine don't get much longer than a week two weeks if attached to her. I don't think my clients are looking after them properly even though I am being forceful with them!

Latest posts

Back