Eyebrow extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chazac

Reaction score
I trained with faceframe, but looking to buy a different glue now. Does anyone use another company that their eyebrow glue is really good? Thanks xx
Sent from my D6603 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm looking for the same - something which is more durable - if you find one :) would be appreciated to know, thank you x

Id love to find a better glue too! Not getting much interest because they just don't last long enough!

I trained with Gateway Workshops and we used eyeluvlashes.
I am very pleased with their glue and other products as well.
Gateway also organised us discount with them.

:D

How long are you telling clients to expect their brows will last?

Hi Chazac! If you would like I can arrange to have a free sample of Flirties brow adhesive sent to you? It's fab :)

mine last up to about 2 weeks

surely your not using a lash adhesive on the Brows????

Try Revlon Precision. It's waterproof and can last longer than the ordinary adhesives does.

I had the exactly the same problem. I found my clients were only getting a matter of days from the extensions. I have shopped around for the past 6 months and the best adhesive I have found is The-Brow-Expert, it literally doesn't budge, my clients get 2-3weeks from them now. Hope this helps :)

Hi Chazac! If you would like I can arrange to have a free sample of Flirties brow adhesive sent to you? It's fab :)
I would be interested in this x

Latest posts

Back