Eyebrow makeup kit to retail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dolled Up!

Reaction score
As title says....does anyone know of a good eyebrow shadow kit to retail and where's the best place to buy in bulk please. I keep mentioning to my customers who have tints and wax done and think it would be nice to have some little kits to retail out x

billion dollar brows, gorgeous products :)

Sent from my GT-I8160 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm a small home salon closing down with eyebrow products for sale with retail stand, was about to put on eBay but thought I would check here first.

Perron Rigot have recently brought out a brow palette which will be launched at Professional Beauty. There are pictures and details on their Facebook page.

I'm a small home salon closing down with eyebrow products for sale with retail stand, was about to put on eBay but thought I would check here first.

Could you inbox me with details very interested, thanks x

So sorry - not used to using this!! Will try and inbox you!

as a professional MUA i dont believe in the hype of the 'brow palettes' you just need a good matte eyeshadow in a shade to go with your hair/skin tone and an angled brush... i cringe when i see people spend £25 on the HD brow palettes, you can buy 'brow palettes' from superdrug for as little as £3.50 from their cheaper brands and they are as good as the expensive ones. Salons in my area try and sell the HD palettes but I Think everyones starting to click on now that its just an overpriced eyeshadow palette... you should try and get something more unique to retail which will grab the customers attention

just my honest opinion :green:

as a professional MUA i dont believe in the hype of the 'brow palettes' you just need a good matte eyeshadow in a shade to go with your hair/skin tone and an angled brush... i cringe when i see people spend £25 on the HD brow palettes, you can buy 'brow palettes' from superdrug for as little as £3.50 from their cheaper brands and they are as good as the expensive ones. Salons in my area try and sell the HD palettes but I Think everyones starting to click on now that its just an overpriced eyeshadow palette... you should try and get something more unique to retail which will grab the customers attention

just my honest opinion :green:

The best one I've used is by bransus.. Got it at the girls day out about a year and a half ago.. It's 3 shades and 3 shape stencils with a small angled brush.

But I do agree if you use eyeshadow it works too.. I bought this before I started ever doing anything to my brows.. Now I tint them and fill in the front and arch only on a night out.. But half the time for laziness I just use eyeshadow as I already have that out and it's just a quick fill in I'm doing xx

Ps- someone mentioned billion dollar brows .. You can only do this if you're trained by them to do eyebrows, same with hi brow in Sally's xx

Latest posts

Back