Eyebrow tint

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danm

Reaction score
Girls can anyone recommend a really strong eyebrow tint? I normally go to Alan Howard tend to purchase hive

Girls can anyone recommend a really strong eyebrow tint? I normally go to Alan Howard tend to purchase hive
Hi! Have you tried pre-pigging the brow first? You put a cream peroxide on the brow, leave it for 3-4 mins for fine hair, up to 10 mins on coarse hair.
It basically opens the cuticle on hair shaft to allow tint to be absorbed better.

I find refectocil very good but the combined peroxide is slightly stronger

Hi! Have you tried pre-pigging the brow first? You put a cream peroxide on the brow, leave it for 3-4 mins for fine hair, up to 10 mins on coarse hair.
It basically opens the cuticle on hair shaft to allow tint to be absorbed better.

Thank you so much xx

Thank you so much xx

Latest posts

Back