Eyebrow treatment

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beth Anderson

Reaction score
I've recently just going an assignment in college and it asks 'why do we stretch the skin when giving an eyebrow treatment' unfortunately i was not in college when we covered this :( could anybody help please?

Did you not get the notes for the sessions you missed? Perhaps speak to your tutor and make sure they can provide you with the missed work.

What are your ideas as to the answer? We can point you in right direction if you advise what you think the answer may be - we can't tell you the answer though as it has to be your work.

Last edited:
Did you not get the notes for the sessions you missed? Perhaps speak to your tutor and make sure they can provide you with the missed work.

What are your ideas as to the answer? We can point you in right direction if you advise what you think the answer may be - we can't tell you the answer though as it has to be your work.

no didnt get any notes, i could try talking to her tomorrow about it but ive wrote so far that it would be less painful and would help access the hairs a little bit easier

Prevent risk of bruising & grazes...

Latest posts

Back