Advice please - šŸ™šŸ»

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

michlee39

Reaction score
Hello everyone my business partner and I are in a total debate at the moment so I thought Iā€™d come on here and ask for impartial advice please?
We have a salon which has two floors upstairs has the hair, make up and nails stations whilst downstairs is aesthetics and lashes. When we first started I made us a website just so we could own the business name ect.. yes it wasnā€™t an all singing all dancing website but it did the job.. my business partner calls her aesthetics clinic SKIN sheā€™s been an had another website built which cost her Ā£350 but sheā€™s added the beauty on to it. She has been really upset with me because 1) she doesnā€™t get why I asked why do we need another website? 2) The colour scheme has changed 3) Shes not mentioning are actual salon name 4) sheā€™s put aesthetics and beauty on it when I wanted Hair & Beauty sticking together. 5) sheā€™s changed the mobile number and email address too. Iā€™ve tried to explain in the nicest possible way that I want SKIN to be separate from lashes and nails and keep that with beauty with hair but sheā€™s really not happy? What do I do to make her see that it doesnā€™t make sense with what sheā€™s doing? Iā€™m now singled out because I asked her to remove hair off her new website. Iā€™m not being awkward but I feel hair and beauty come under the same umbrella.
Hope this makes sense? Really donā€™t want to fall out with her. ā˜¹ļø

Latest posts

Back