Eyebrows

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grace_Hair

Reaction score
I want beautiful brows.

I think I need to grow them because I want lovely arched brows. But my ends are usually quite sparse.

I use Benefit Browzing every day (including in the picture.)

I also have very long brow hairs which I, or the therapist will trim.

Should I have a HD Brow thing? Or something similar? image.jpeg image.png

I like hers but more 'archy'

Yours look more archy than hers already. Definitely worth trying a brow enhancing treatment though! If you walked into my salon I would recommend the HiBrow treatment that I offer

The models eyebrows are actually fairly different shapes! I do billion dollar brows and would say you could achieve what you are hoping for on the first visit with your brows. Whichever precision shaping treatment you go for-hd/billion dollar/hi brow etc I'd definitely advise buying the make up products and asking the brow technician to show you exactly how to use them x

Defiantly give hd brows ago :) x

Do HD brows create brows where there is hardly any, and how long does it last? Sorry for jumping on your thread grace [emoji4]

Do HD brows create brows where there is hardly any, and how long does it last? Sorry for jumping on your thread grace [emoji4]

No. Any brow shaping treatment can only be done with the hair a client has. It doesn't make your brows grow any more. We advise clients to leave their brows between 4/6 weeks in between Appts to enable us to get maximum growth and to offer clients the best results. If you find that your hair doesn't grow (at all) then semi perm makeup is advisable xx

Defo go and see an official HD brows stylist in your area to advise u on a growing program [emoji2]

Do your research and ask to see a portfolio of a brow tech or salon that offers any brow treatment such as Hi Brow, high definition, BDB etc - it's as much the skill of the tech more than the brand. All high definition type treatments can only treat hair that grows. Alternatives are brow extensions or semi permanent brows X

I recommend micro blading semi permanent make up! I had HD for a while but my eyebrows are non existent and my beauty therapist said I was wasting my money at £27 a time. Opted for micro blading. Best thing I did no more pencilling my brows x

It does make the very best of what you've got and can give great definition with tinting to pull in every last hair to get the result. It won't magic brows out of thin air but it will make the best of them.

@Grace_Hair come and see me. I'll do your brows ;)

Latest posts

Back