eyelash/brow tinting

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dynamite

Reaction score
Hi geeks

Can someone advise me of what they do about travelling to a clients house only to do a patch test. Do i charge them for this?? Not sure how to get around this as a mobile therapist.

thanks
:confused:

It's not really an answer to your question but ... I always have my tint test bag on me so that if I'm there doing another treatment and they say 'I'll have my lashes/brows tinted next time' I have it all on me to save going back. I suppose if it's an initial enquiry you'll just have to go and do it, but have a minimum booking stipulation for when you do the tint treatment otherwise you'll be really out of pocket! Maybe fix a time to do it when you are next in her area so it's more at your convenience and not too out of your way.x

Thank you stampy for getting back to me so quickly.
:lol:

Just seen your website thats fantastic!. Can i ask where did you do your tantrick training?

xxxxxxxxxx

Why dont you go and do her tint test, but charge her for her actual tint in advance. That way you know you arent just going to be doing her test for no reason Its highly unlikely that she will have a reaction, ive never had a client react, dunno what everyone else has experienced. But if she does react she can redeem the however much against anothert treatment. most clients should understand your reasoning for doing this.

Good idea! I've never had a client react but I would never risk not doing the test because of that no matter how much hassle ... the one time you don't is the time it goes wrong!

PS I did my Tantrick training in York but if you get in touch with the company they will help you find someone near you. Spray2go on here (Mandy) will be able to help you. HTH! x

Why dont you go and do her tint test, but charge her for her actual tint in advance. That way you know you arent just going to be doing her test for no reason Its highly unlikely that she will have a reaction, ive never had a client react, dunno what everyone else has experienced. But if she does react she can redeem the however much against anothert treatment. most clients should understand your reasoning for doing this.

this sounds good to me

I always say clients cannot have a tint at their first appointment and then they have to have other treatments and a patch test and the tint the next time. I don't want to do clients who just want tints as being mobile this is not cost effective (the petrol could end up costing more!!) :)

Thankyou to all who have replied. I really appreciate all your help.

Lots of love and kisses to all!

:Love:

I've just started offering it, I;m patch testing any existing clients (all 3 of them!!) and then I was going to offer to patch test other as they had treatments and explain why, then mark it all on their cards. I couldn't think of any way round it as I would never do the treatment without.

I've just started offering it, I;m patch testing any existing clients (all 3 of them!!) and then I was going to offer to patch test other as they had treatments and explain why, then mark it all on their cards. I couldn't think of any way round it as I would never do the treatment without.
Which is also a good way of bringing to clients' attention treatments that they may not have thought of having before, encouraging them to broaden their horizons and maybe opt for a tint in the future.

Latest posts

Back