Eyelash extension adhesive

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

weeleelee112

Reaction score
I am nouveau lash trained and I have been using the adhesive since doing the training two years ago. I feel that the adhesive is not doing the job it use too.

So I want to try a new glue, I have search here a noticed that a lit of people rave about Flirties is it really that good? Also I would like a fast drinking one can someone recommend which Flirties one to get??

Thanks xx

Lash perfect ultimate lash glue is the best, everyone I know that does lashes raves about it!

Flirties a brill adhesive it's all Ive used and never had a problem plus because it's fumeless your clients dont have a problem with runny eyes which means the bond is not as good. I have been and had some lashes done myself at another salon and my eye ran all the way through the treatment and the lashes didnt last a week.

I also use Lash Prefect fast setting glue. Definitely the best around!!

hth x

I love Lash Perfect Ultimate but just make sure you are going to be doing a fair few sets of lashes as the adhesive has a shelf life of 3 months once opened, although they had started doing a smaller size pot which may be the answer.

Flirties adhesive is also great, I have fantastic returns when using this also and the shelf life is 9 months.

H xx

Think i will just go for flirties, but was looking on the WOW site and the primer is out of stock is it needed? or will protein removal wipes do?

xx

Think i will just go for flirties, but was looking on the WOW site and the primer is out of stock is it needed? or will protein removal wipes do?

xx

Ring Collin at WOW and find out as I thought their mascara was out of stock but they just had more deliveries...

Good luck

Vicki
xx:Love:

Flash lash from lash out lashes www.lashoutlashesuk.com is amazing hold great to work with for experienced lashers who are ready to step up with their times

Last edited:
I've just changed to the Flirties Fume Free glue and I love it....I was worried that it wouldn't be quick drying enough being fume free....but it's fab

I think the Ultra glue from the Eyelash emporium is the most amazing glue I have used - really fast set - brilliant - and not as expensive as some of the others I have tried (does have a fume though)

Sue

Latest posts

Back