Eyelash extension confusion

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chezbelle

Reaction score
Hello all you lovely geeks, totally new to this but,been checking out how its work's wondering if anyone could have time for me. :D
Just completed my nvq2 and going on to my level 3..and more courses..
Do I need to do an additional course or im I qualified already as it seems more in depth what some of you BT are doing:o
Also what are the best individual lashes ??
Ive been reading already and I feel that I want to give flirties adhesive a try and ah francis.
;)
Please help Many Thanks

did you cover eyelash ext in your course nvq2? if so then you are qualified.

It depends on what type of lash extensions you covered in your course, it is my understanding that the "cluster"/"flair"/"party" lashes are covered in your course BUT the individual lash extensions are not.

If this is the case and you did not cover the, isolated one on one individual lash extension, you will certainly need to do a training course for this (semi permanent lash extensions). But you will not need an additional course for cluster/party lashes (these are the lashes that have 4 or 5 lashes on a bulb)

Hope that helps and makes sense :biggrin:

My english is not good but i agree with the lady who stats you have to be trained in induvidual lash eye extentons. The technike is very un similar to using lashes on bulbs in germany we say eilpeitsche = express lash.

My organisation if i maye is to suggest training in individual lash extensons is vittal.

Thank you ever so much for youre help.:D
Im still a little confused as I would like to know the best glue for the cluster, flair & party lashes and brands :o and how much to charge or this ?
Also could anyone help me with the best lash extention course either near london or kent and prices Thanks to you all again :D

It depends on what type of lash extensions you covered in your course, it is my understanding that the "cluster"/"flair"/"party" lashes are covered in your course BUT the individual lash extensions are not.

If this is the case and you did not cover the, isolated one on one individual lash extension, you will certainly need to do a training course for this (semi permanent lash extensions). But you will not need an additional course for cluster/party lashes (these are the lashes that have 4 or 5 lashes on a bulb)

Hope that helps and makes sense :biggrin:

Thank you youve been really helpful x

The best glue I have used for cluster lashes is Everlash x

Thank you again you have been so helpful :p I know incredibly late reply but im still figuring out salon geek :D

Latest posts

Back