Eyelash extension course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kari123

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm looking for some advice. I am looking to book a classic eyelash extension course and looking to further training onto Russian volume further down the line. I have narrowed it down to flirties or Nouveau lashes. Can anyone advice if they have done either course. I have heard brilliant reviews about flirties but as Nouveau Lashes is a better known brand and more expensive training etc I would believe the training would be better. Although this may not be the case. I also love the fact flirties offer a 1-2-1 training option. I'm swaying more towards flirties I don't know why but the training with Nouveau is closer to me. But I'd rather travel further for better training. I'm not the most confident of people so need be best training. Help!! It's so hard how do you make a Decision?? Thanks x

Hi all, I'm looking for some advice. I am looking to book a classic eyelash extension course and looking to further training onto Russian volume further down the line. I have narrowed it down to flirties or Nouveau lashes. Can anyone advice if they have done either course. I have heard brilliant reviews about flirties but as Nouveau Lashes is a better known brand and more expensive training etc I would believe the training would be better. Although this may not be the case. I also love the fact flirties offer a 1-2-1 training option. I'm swaying more towards flirties I don't know why but the training with Nouveau is closer to me. But I'd rather travel further for better training. I'm not the most confident of people so need be best training. Help!! It's so hard how do you make a Decision?? Thanks x

Hi Kari,

I cant offer much advice but thought I would share my current predicament.

I trained at a well known company a couple of years ago but did not manage to complete my case studies in the time given so therefore did not qualify and when I asked for costs to re-train they were going to charge me the whole fee again!

This training consisted of 6 learners and I found there were too many of us considering individual eyelash extensions are a tricky technique to pick up for a newbie. I was put off the whole experience especially as I thought I was a slow coach taking around 2 hours to complete a full set of classic lashes on my models.

Only recently have I found out when trying to book individual eyelash treatments that a lot of therapists take around 1 1/2 - 2 hours to complete a set so I wasn't as slow as I thought! I am now hoping to train through Flirties as I have heard so many good things and they can offer 1-2-1 training which will give me the confidence that I have learnt the right technique. One of my friend's trained with Nouveau and then later felt like she needed further training to gain confidence so she trained with Flirties and she loved it!

:)

Hi. I am new to the sight .
But have you found that practice practice practice. Is your best training.

I trained in classic extensions with Nouveau & it was brilliant. I went to the HO in Croyden & there were only 3 of us in the class.

They supplied models for us & as one of the girls was experienced in lashes but doing more of a brand conversion, me & the other newbie got most of the attention.

The start up kits were brilliant too, and although I initially booked the course with one kit, I upgraded it without problems.

I found it easy to do the case studies as you only send over photos, I used paying clients for mine so the product costs were covered.

Ive been trained around 2 years now & will admit that I now use different brand glue & lashes, so my leaflets etc dont mention Nouveau lashes by name, i just list classic/ndividual lashes & volume lashes so although the training was fab I dont advertise under the brand xx

Latest posts

Back