Eyelash extension glue

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mia easter

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a good quick drying eyelash extension glue that doesn't contain Cyanoacrylate or Formaldehyde? I seem to be allergic to both of those ingredients. The only glue I have found so far is the "Salon System natural lash individual lash adhesive " but it's not strong enough and I end up needing to top the lashes up every few days.

Any suggestions ?

As far as I'm aware they all contain those ingredients. I suffer from the fumes. Is that what you're affected by? If so wear a mask, I wear one every time now and my allergies haven't been a problem since xx

Well I've tried having my lashes done by someone else and doing them myself but the fumes seem to cause my eyes to go bloodshot and start weeping.

All lash glues for semi permanent eyelashes contain cyanoacrylate

Our glues do NOT contain formaldehyde

There is currently no cyanoacrylate free adhesive because it's the stuff that makes it sticky.

If you attempt to use a sensitive glue it still contains cyanoacrylate but just low levels / and as such retention is very poor as it's very low strength

Latest posts

Back