Eyelash extension infill clients

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MUA

Reaction score
Hi eveyone,
Was just wondering how you go about lash infills.

I always tell clients they are best to return 2-3 weeks for an infill anything after that is more or less a new set?

But still finding people returning after 5-6 weeks with some still on expecting an 'infill' but by this point they're near enough ready to come off.

How do I politely tell them they need a new set?

Just state it clearly in your policy that anything over 3 weeks will be considered a new set.
As to mentioning it directly to your clients I would explain that a few lashes left are not considered a half set and therefore not an infill. Not to mention you would have to remove those since they have probably reached halfway up the lash, and start over, hence the new set.

Just state it clearly in your policy that anything over 3 weeks will be considered a new set.
As to mentioning it directly to your clients I would explain that a few lashes left are not considered a half set and therefore not an infill. Not to mention you would have to remove those since they have probably reached halfway up the lash, and start over, hence the new set.
Thanks for replying :) I'm just slowly loosing my faith in them. Seem to be more of a profit then a loss :( already doing them for £40 a set

Thanks for replying :) I'm just slowly loosing my faith in them. Seem to be more of a loss then a profit :( already doing them for £40 a set
Thanks for replying :) I'm just slowly loosing my faith in them. Seem to be more of a profit then a loss :( already doing them for £40 a set
Loss not profit!! Haha

I usually say that if they have less than 40% left then it will be charged as a full set :)

Latest posts

Back