Eyelash extensions falling out help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Katieh121

Reaction score
Hi everyone I have done my 1 day training on eyelash extensions and I have to do 5 case studies I have done 2 already do you have to use the whole of the lash strip seems like a lot of lashes? And also they keep falling out on my clients afterwards I’m using fair fix beginner sensitive glue and the sky glue?! Which I used on the training day and was fine :( please help as I need to do 3 more case studies. Also any lash lift courses that are good? Thankyou

Are you using enough glue? Balance between enough and not too much.
How about prep of the lashes before hand?

Are you using enough glue? Balance between enough and not too much.
How about prep of the lashes before hand?
I use a jade stone and swipe through I’m worried about using to much maybe I cleanse before hand and brush through maybe it’s the glue not sure

I would get in touch with your trainer as there seems to be a few things you are not sure about and you want to make sure that you complete the case studies according to your training. Also check that the adhesive you are using is recommended as not all of the products on the market are legal to use x

Latest posts

Back