Eyelash extensions: Marvel-Lash

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

janerx90

Reaction score
Guys

Looking at adding on eyelash extensions to my repetoire. I am looking at Marvel-Lash. Any comments - positive or negative? I am also looking at doing the Marvel Lash training with UK training solutions so again - any feedback much appreciated.

I was given Marvel lash products on my first lash training course (at LCBT) and wasn't impressed with the glue at all, it just took forever to dry.

I would consider maybe Eyelash Emporium, AH Francis or Flirties perhaps.

Whichever you choose you'll find my new Eyelash info website The Lash Bible a handy guide on your lash journey...

Good luck!

Stay clear! Glue is rubbish! I did marvel course and it was rubbish retrained with a better company and regret wasting money first time x

Well I've stopped lashing all together cause the glues were driving me mad ! Marvel lash I found to be rubbish! :-(

i did marvel lash this year and sadly have to say that im really disappointed after since finding that the trainer didnt teach me anywhere near everything i needed to know. the glue is rubbish too so i would say pay a little extra and go with another brand x

I use marvel lash and the only issue I have is the glue is slow to dry, but as I work mobile/from home I cannot charge the same prices as salons and this is a case where 'you get what u pay for'

My ladies come back regularly for lashes and are all very happy with them. So for me it's fab as its like a 'value brand'
If I were to use a more premium brand I would have to increase my prices and I don't feel it's necessary enough to change. I get great results with marvel lash as long as I'm patient with the drying (which is a pain)
It depends what u want from the brand. My training was ok, but I think with everything, u learn so much more once u actually start, and the geeks on here are very helpful too.

Hope this helps you xx

Guys

Looking at adding on eyelash extensions to my repetoire. I am looking at Marvel-Lash. Any comments - positive or negative? I am also looking at doing the Marvel Lash training with UK training solutions so again - any feedback much appreciated.

I agree with all that was said before me, but you know the saying ' you get what you pay for'!!!! if you want to be a good lash tech do your research, take your time and call the companies, don't rush it. Choose a company where you do case studies, so your are AN EXPERT' when you qualify - after all isn't that what you are paying for!

I would do a good bit more research there are amazing companies out there competitively priced but remember good quality is never cheap and cheap quality is never good. :D

I LOVE Lash FX glue and lashes. And Jill is so helpful with any questions.

Latest posts

Back