Eyelash Extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jade - portia

Reaction score
hi i just recently done a EE course i am practsing on a lady with short lashes .... having trouble bonding j curl :confused: help lol

Hi There
If your j curl wont bond to your ladies natural lash then my guess would be that her short lashes could have more of a curl to them than the curl of your j curl extension. So take another look at her lashes and try to work out what would be the best type of curl extension-wise to use on her, she may need a b curl which is slightly more curlier than a j curl. Have a look back through your lash extension manual it should all be in there!!!!!! If not ask your training provider as this information should be included on your lash course. Have another look at all the various styles of curls there are in lash extensions and how they all bond differently to different types of natural lash and the answer should come to you. If you dont have or cant get this information let me know.
Hope that helps, Lee-Anne x

thanks for your reply :)

ok my kit i got with the course is all j curls ... and im finding they are hard to bond ... whats curls are the most popular to use thanks

x jp x

Latest posts

Back