Eyelash extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Soph36

Reaction score
Hey guys,
What's the best glue you use for individual eyelash extensions?? x thanks x

I use Blink products.. Love them!

Eyelash Emporium Ultra Glue xx

I use Blink products.. Love them!

Same here ultra bonding plus glue is amazing although blink ultra is absolutely great too xx

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using SalonGeek mobile app

Jurate what placement technique do you use with the blink ultra plus paint and drop or shimmy etc if you dont mind me asking love the photos you post on the show us your lashes :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Jurate what placement technique do you use with the blink ultra plus paint and drop or shimmy etc if you dont mind me asking love the photos you post on the show us your lashes :)

Thank you :) I swipe natural lashes bottom to top and place extension on top of the natural ones x

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

Thanks I do same but had seen some suggesting shimmy in place with the extensions not leaving natural lash from initial touch to placement and wondered if that would suit blink glue

How do you dip? Float on drop or dredge through and slide out. It is hard to explain hope you understand what I mean. Know different glues suggest different methods and cannot find the suggested method for this one. I dont do lashes often so just seeing if I could be doing them better

How do you dip? Float on drop or dredge through and slide out. It is hard to explain hope you understand what I mean. Know different glues suggest different methods and cannot find the suggested method for this one. I dont do lashes often so just seeing if I could be doing them better

Hm... I dip the extension in the glue, remove the excess on the tape, swipe the lashes - sometimes I lift the extension off the natural lash, sometimes I just slide it up and down the natural lash. I do at least two swipes and then let the extension go if that makes sense ? Hope it answers your question x

Thanks for taking the time to answer and yes it does x

Thanks for taking the time to answer and yes it does x

You are welcone x

Latest posts

Back