Eyelash extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sallysally

Reaction score
Ladies

For all those mobile eyelash extension therapists...

How do you perform your treatments on your ladies?

Do you take your couch?

When I used to do mobile work I would get ladies to lie on their sofa to do small treatments like eyelashes and tinting because even though my couch was a portable folding down one it was so heavy to be lugging around all day

Hope this has helped a little x

When I used to do mobile work I would get ladies to lie on their sofa to do small treatments like eyelashes and tinting because even though my couch was a portable folding down one it was so heavy to be lugging around all day

Hope this has helped a little x

Thanks serenity...

I started off doing couches but then used my couch but am also struggling with lugging it around!!

I know its a bit of a pain to carry your couch around as most of them have got a fair bit of weight (despite being called mobile couches) but in the long run you will know its worth the effort. You just cant beat the position of the clients head on your treatment couch and your back will thank you too!

If it's eyelash extensions (full set or express) I always take my bed as it's more comfortable for them and myself. If it's a lash or brow tint it depends, if the bed is already with me then I'll use it, if not they are usually happy to lie on their settee and it only takes 10 mins, saves lugging the bed in just for that lol xx

I aaaaalways use my bed for anything that involves laying down. Facial waxing can be done in a chair. Any other kind of waxing or eye or facial treatments are done on my couch.
I know it's a pain lugging it around and don't get me wrong.... I HATE it lol BUT I chose to be mobile so I have to suck up the lugging around that goes with it lol

Although... I'm going to contradict myself now lol because I don't carry my nail table with me if they have a dining table ;) lol xxz

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back