Eyelash extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carlylou

Reaction score
Hi all. I would like to use lashes and adhesive that's not used on animals or caused them death and pain soooo I'm hoping someone may reply in what they use similar. I know people use Mink and it really disturbs me. But personally I wish to promote myself being animal friendly.
Thanks in advance.

Are you aware that just because a product states that they havent tested it on animals, it doesnt mean that they havent tested the ingredients on animals and that they are actually just referring to the final product. Also keep in mind any brand that retails their product in Asia has been tested on animals as its the law over there. I find the best glues coe from Korea

The mink are not real mink its synthetic. The ones i use are anyway but check i guess before ordering. I would never use real mink ones x

Wow ignore me i just had a look on the internet and people do use real mink! Sorry didnt know that! I use synthetic mink though and there seems to be lots of places selling then

Yep I have been told how they get the mink hairs out too. I'm currently resorting to good old Google. I just thought maybe some professionals may be using products already looked into. Thank you both for replying tho [emoji4]

Last edited:
Thank you 2 ladies for responding I was hoping for some more input [emoji20]so I have emailed eyeluvlashes to ask them about the glue and lashes. I know things have to tested but to buy something that's been ripped from a minks body whilst hung up to get a few lashes doesn't feel right for me and I couldn't eep at night.

Hi all. I would like to use lashes and adhesive that's not used on animals or caused them death and pain soooo I'm hoping someone may reply in what they use similar. I know people use Mink and it really disturbs me. But personally I wish to promote myself being animal friendly.
Thanks in advance.

I use The Eyelash Academy products. They do amazing glue and their mink lashes are very soft and look natural. 0.07 thickness look like natural mink lashes. You can get them online www.theeyelashacademy.co.uk

To be honest i think that Mink lashes look frizzy and lose the shape easily, so not only they are cruel but they dont look as good and last very well.. o_O
I would recommend looking for silk lashes, which are for sure synthetic and nice and soft !

Latest posts

Back