Eyelash extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you! Do the lashes last long with this glue? This is the perfect price for me as like I say it's pointless spending £30 to get 2 or 3 sets out of it!

What's the difference? Are you able to tell me a little about the glues as I can't find much reviews about them?!

Personally I wouldn't buy from Ebay. You need to be sure of your source for products you are using on the general public.
Lash Factor adhesives are very reasonably priced and available in 2g, 5g and 10g :)
http://www.lashfactor.co.uk/category/adhesives

yes thats fair point! But i discovered that a lot of companies do have also a store on ebay! I guess thats a good way to advertise...

HS10 is a what I used for some time now, as its fairly priced and extension lash does last for good time.. I have used more expensive before but had mixed experiences with them! I guess u just stick with what works best for u..

Personally I wouldn't buy from Ebay. You need to be sure of your source for products you are using on the general public.
Lash Factor adhesives are very reasonably priced and available in 2g, 5g and 10g :)
http://www.lashfactor.co.uk/category/adhesives

Thank you I have bought from quality beauty store as I've heard a lot of bad reviews about sky glue. Thanks again x

HS10 is a what I used for some time now, as its fairly priced and extension lash does last for good time.. I have used more expensive before but had mixed experiences with them! I guess u just stick with what works best for u..

Brilliant I have ordered this one! Can you recommend soft lashes at all? X

Thank you I have bought from quality beauty store as I've heard a lot of bad reviews about sky glue. Thanks again x
Really? Sky is one of the best if not THE best adhesive out there. It's used by a lot of top Russian lashers and is popular all over the world.
I know it's sold by Lash Factor, Lashbase, London lash pro, eyelash excellence, ilovelash, luxury looks plus a few others. Plus a lot of people have it rebranded too. It is very popular and I have personally used it for over 4 years and I love it :)
I always think of adhesive like tweezers. You have to know how to use it properly to get it to work the best for you. Adhesives don't all work the same and people can be quick to dismiss certain adhesives, tweezers or whatever, just because they didn't know how to use them properly :)
Anyway good look with your new adhesive and hope it works well for you xx

Really? Sky is one of the best if not THE best adhesive out there. It's used by a lot of top Russian lashers and is popular all over the world.
I know it's sold by Lash Factor, Lashbase, London lash pro, eyelash excellence, ilovelash, luxury looks plus a few others. Plus a lot of people have it rebranded too. It is very popular and I have personally used it for over 4 years and I love it :)
I always think of adhesive like tweezers. You have to know how to use it properly to get it to work the best for you. Adhesives don't all work the same and people can be quick to dismiss certain adhesives, tweezers or whatever, just because they didn't know how to use them properly :)
Anyway good look with your new adhesive and hope it works well for you xx

Yes I think it may be not knowing how the adhesive works properly. Don't suppose you have any tips? Xxx

Problem with Sky is that there are too many vendors selling fake SKy glues, hence why reviews are really mixed! You have to buy it from a reliable source and guess thats where i wouldnt recommend getting one from ebay or other marketplaces!

I know for the fact SKY s plus is a very reliable and good bonding glue, but if you buy fake then dont expect it to work well..

Oh I didn't know that there was fakes. So do you recommend quality beauty store the website you sent above? Just I've never heard of it and can't find nothing on here about it! Also do you recommended any light weight fluffy eyelash extensions at all? Thanks for all your help! I ordered the hs10 x

Does anyone have any advice on keeping the eyelash extensions nice and neat and straight? I feel like some wander off in different directions although I'm placing them on nice and straight

I am an authorised seller of Sky and yes there are fakes out there. What they have now started to do is put a little photo of their factory on the back of the label so you know it's the real thing :)
You only need to place the extension at the base of the lash and angle it in the direction you want it to go. If the natural lash is a bit wonky and not facing in the right direction then you ignore the direction it is going in and just angle it in the right direction. By just applying adhesive at the base of the extension then you are able to do this x

Thanks so much for your help [emoji173]

Latest posts

Back