Eyelash Extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rosie.anstey

Reaction score
I am looking for a brand of eyelash extensions o use that will last 3-4 weeks. Does anyone have any experience of using them and of the training offered? I have heard that Lash Perfect and Ginny Lash are good.

Has anyone any experience of good trainng and products ?

Hi if you do a search on here there's a lot of information about lashes. I've been using Hollywood lashes for 3 years and I would highly recommend these but at the end of the day it's really down to the application of them. It also depends on your own lashes too sometimes they may be too weak to hold an extension so by 3-4 weeks you may have a few gaps. Your lashes shed naturally. If you're having them done then go to someone who has experience. Hollywood lashes do training and some of the trainers may do in house training at your salon. Give them a ring 08450 509712. Hope this helps

All individual lash extensions should last up to 2 months, you do however need to have them infilled every 2 to 3 weeks depending on your own hair growth pattern and home care routine,
i teach for flirties lashes and i believe we offer fantastic training and products, if you would like any info send me a PM hun

LoubyLou trained me with Flirties i highly recommend her and Flirties its very tricky to start with and you need a very steady hand and tons of and patience and practise but its well worth it. :eek:

Latest posts

Back