eyelash extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lavander Rose

Reaction score
Hello everyone

I was wanting peoples opinions on eyelash extensions.

How many of you prefer the individual lashes?
How many of you prefer strip lashes?

Also if a client was going on holiday and wanted individual lashes put on How long would they last?

I have not done lashes for awhile but seem to be getting alot of calls asking if I do them.

I had a client call me this evening she is coming into the salon for her patch test tomorrow, which would be the best to go with for her holidays?

she is going out on Friday so I was going to suggest strip lashes?

I need some advise I dont want to get this wrong

thankyou

Hello everyone

I was wanting peoples opinions on eyelash extensions.

How many of you prefer the individual lashes?
How many of you prefer strip lashes?

Also if a client was going on holiday and wanted individual lashes put on How long would they last?

I have not done lashes for awhile but seem to be getting alot of calls asking if I do them.

I had a client call me this evening she is coming into the salon for her patch test tomorrow, which would be the best to go with for her holidays?

she is going out on Friday so I was going to suggest strip lashes?

I need some advise I dont want to get this wrong

thankyou

Hello,

i only do individual lashes and i would say them for me, but everyone is different, by individual i dont mean the marvellash ones, i use the salon systems ones, and i think it all depends on how your client looks after them i usually offer a lash tint first then put the lashes on so they look really dark and there is no need for mascara! i advise if they do put mascara on use a none waterproof and remove by blinking on a damp tissue, i also advise that they shouldnt use anything oil based as that will remove them. it is good to mabe give them an aftercare leaflet.

i use the black lash glue, and stroke it down the natural lash then pop it in place, this seem to help them last a little longer.

if they look after them mine usually last between 1 - 3 weeks.

hope this helps
xx

Strip lashes are only going to last one day,
you would have to retail her the adhesive and she would have to refit them each day,
i use the flirties individual lashes, these are not clusters, they are one single lash extension (look just like an eyelash that has fallen out but longer & thicker) that you fit to one single natural lash and you do this the whole way along the lash line,
these would last all through her holidays,
i have a set of these in at the moment and i have had them in for exactly 3 weeks today,
i have only lost about 6 or 7 and these have fallen out naturally as my own natural lash has fallen out (we lose natural lashes all the time)
i will be doing an infill in the next few days but i could get away with another week if i felt lazy lol :hug:

Hi tonicbeauty and loubylou

Thankyou for your quick reply

How much would be the normal price to charge?

also if your on holiday how do you get round going swimming either in the pool or the sea, i would think this would have a bad reflection on the lashes coming off?

Last edited:
I charge £100 for a full set (they take up to 2 hours to fit)
as long as they have waited for 48 hrs before getting them wet the sea or pool will not affect the adhesive,
you can get a sealant that is used by the client each day which will help to protect the adhesive bonds, hth :hug:

I charge £100 for a full set (they take up to 2 hours to fit)
as long as they have waited for 48 hrs before getting them wet the sea or pool will not affect the adhesive,
you can get a sealant that is used by the client each day which will help to protect the adhesive bonds, hth :hug:

Wow these lashes sound great I bet they look stunning afterwards - where do you get them from and is there a training/conversion course for them?

i use different ones to loubylou, mine are the ones that have 3 lashes together they cost about £3 - £4 from Sallys and i would get 2 clients out of the one pack of lashes depending how full they wanted them!

i would say the water shouldnt matter too much long as they dont rub them and to avoid the lashes with sun lotion, the thing is you cant advise the client that they will stay on for the duration as they may not, but if you stress that they are not forever and it is how they look after them, if some do fall out and some may, if they know that it all depends on how they are looking after them it takes the pressure off you a little as they will think that they have done something wrong! (ment in the nicest way!)

i charge £7 for a set but i go up to £12 if they are wanting them very full

stacey x

Wow these lashes sound great I bet they look stunning afterwards - where do you get them from and is there a training/conversion course for them?

Yes they are very good, they are distributed by wow products,
i do offer training / conversion courses if you PM me with your email addy i will email the leaflet over to you that has the prices etc, hth :hug:

Latest posts

Back