Eyelash Perming

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nail floozie

Reaction score
13_6_4.gif

Ok this is the plan ...... I'm thinking of offering eyelash tinting and perming to my clients.. I'm fine with the tinting part but the perming I'm a little miffed on .. can any of you guys out there give me a push in the right direction to:

A: Where can you get training (Cardiff, Wales Area)
B: is it expensive to start up?
C: How much would you charge?
D: anything else i need to know ????

Any info would be
23_5_109v.gif

Cheers xxxxx

I learned at my local college and got me level 2 in cosmetic makeup. Do you have a Capital or Sally's etc near you that would train you to do this. I charge £27.50 for a perm and tint. Have to say it is the most mind numbingly boring treatment to perform!

i love eye lash perming, the results are brill, I always have mine done. think courses are about £60-£100. a student starter kit costs about £45 or a larger one costs £65 i think. we charge £20 for just a perm and £25 for perm and tint. its a really good treatment to offer people who are going on holidays or who use lash curlers alot. u can search the beauty guilds site to find training places in your area. good luck xxx

23_30_126.gif

I will get on it .. i think it'll be a nice top up/treat when i'm doing clients nails ..

thanks for the tips guys xxxx

Hey!

I've got the salon supplies eyelash perming kit and I think that costs around £50 and you get full instructions with it.. I did the training as my eye treatments unit of my Beauty Course but I'm sure you can go to college for a course or maybe Sallys or somewhere may do a course!!

HTH
xXx​

Latest posts

Back